CCT Africa 2023
CCT Africa 2023 (The Pan-African Cloud, Content and Telecoms Executive Summit) provides a much-needed pan-African event bringing together exclusively executive level participants from the cloud, content and telecoms ecosystem from across Africa
Date & Location
11 Jul 2023, 09:00 GMT+4 – 12 Jul 2023, 18:00 GMT+4
Trou Aux Biche, Mauritius , ROYAL ROAD ,TROU AUX BICHES, TRIOLET, 22302, MAURITIUS
CCT Africa 2023 (The Pan-African Cloud, Content and Telecoms Executive Summit) provides a much-needed pan-African event bringing together exclusively executive level participants from the cloud, content and telecoms ecosystem from across Africa.
It provides a platform for open debate and discussion on strategic issues and challenges impacting on the development of the Pan-African connectivity and network infrastructure marketplace and allows executives to learn and discuss with peers, define priorities, advance agendas and shape the future development of the African market.
It provides a platform whereby the carrier, service provider, cloud and data centre community can gain a shared understanding on common areas of interest and look at ways to work together, partner and collaborate.
It provides a strategic think tank for developing new ideas, strategies and business models to confront challenges faced and looks at new opportunities.
- partnership and collaboration opportunities and models
- market outlook and changing landscape
- building Africa’s global cloud infrastructure and converged open digital infrastructure
- balancing investment and service innovation demands with legacy infrastructure challenges
- local access challenges and access to data centres
- new infrastructure investment opportunities
- subsea cable development and supply and access opportunities
- opportunities for carrier neutral data centres
Single Pass CCT Africa 2023
One Access All Areas Event Pass. Does not include flights or accommodation.€0.00